I'm falling in love, but in all minor keys

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Up To Date - (A Smidget Late)

Hey everyone!
I just thought I should get you all caught up on how I’m doing and what not, seeing as how this blog has had barely ANY posts lately lol. I got in a tobogganing accident and sprained my wrist, blew some blood vessels in my right hand (writing hand, so now I can barely pick anything up or type geez), bruised up my legs and arms, and as a finale I got a lovely snow burn on my face. My friends/coworkers were more than sympathetic as JJ told me "You’re supposed to ride on the toboggan not run in front of it." And my manager wouldn’t stop laughing the entire time I was telling him, because he just couldn’t picture me as "one of those sporty types." Granted, I’m not, and I think this proves it lol.
JJ has been happily using up my minutes by calling/texting me at a rate of about $50 per two weeks in tracfone expenses. (This means that I’m talking to JJ more than my actual boyfriend, something that I doubt Artisan needs to or will ever find out….) But it also means my debit card balance has been staying happily below $700 --- which is not good. We didn’t get to our movie because of the large obnoxious snow storm which stranded him out of town on his farm, and me in town…. In the house --- gimpy. Not a great weekend but not actually bad either!
Artisan is officially working at Wal-Mart with me (not good.) I’m sure JJ and Artisan will duke it out until Artisan can get over his jealousy factor. (With JJ that may be more than a bit of a problem for Artisan). I’m still debating if I want to break it off yet… Mostly because I haven’t thought of a good break up line and two because I’m not sure if I actually want to break it off.
Dreading going back to school, after having so many days off and still not fully recuperated, I don’t think I’m going to be able to accomplish much… especially cramping up my right hand again trying to type this out lol. But seeing the friends and heading out to lunch with the crew is a more than welcome distraction to some bigger issues I really need to stop avoiding and just deal with.
Then again… I’m still a teenager… procrastination is my middle – last name.
That’s pretty much it! Love you all!
~Suki

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home